The Qubino Lighting On/Off Relay is ideal as an electrical device switch that you could use for remotely controlling and switching electrical devices such as lights, fans, ovens, washing machines, irons, power sockets, garage doors, electric radiators, water heaters, etc. You can control the Qubino relay remotely through a Z-Wave hub such as the nCube or through wall switches. It also measures power consumption and supports the connection of a digital temperature sensor.
Things you can do with the Qubino Lighting Relay and nCube Home
Lived in Feel
You can set the lights to switch on and the TV to switch on at a certain time and day to create a lived in feel when you are away.
Perfect wake up
You can set the lights to switch on in the morning and your coffee machine to start at a specific time and have your coffee ready the moment you wake up.
- Occupies a smaller volume than comparable modules of any other brand and will fit easily in any flush mounting box.
- Can measure the power consumption of the connected electrical device and itself has an extremely low power consumption of just 0.4 W.
Can operate across a wide temperature range, from a chilly -10˚C to a scorching 40˚C (14˚–104˚F).
Extremely small size and a specially designed casing mean that connecting the module inside a flush mounting box is simplicity itself.
- Power supply: 110 - 230 VAC ±10%
50/60Hz, (24-30 VDC)
- Rated load current of AC output (resistive load) *: 1 X 10A / 230 VAC
- Rated load current of DC output (resistive load): 1 X 10A / 30 VDC
- Output circuit power of AC output (resistive load): 2300 W (230 VAC)
- Output circuit power of DC output (resistive load): 240 W (24 VDC)
- Power measurement accuracy: P = 5–50 W, +/-3 W P > 50 W, +/-3%
- Digital temperature sensor range
(sensor must be ordered separately): -50° ~ +125°C
- Operation temperature: -10° ~ +40°C
- Distance: up to 30 m indoors
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 41.8 x 36.8 x 15.4 mm
- Electricity consumption: 0.4 W
- For installation in boxes: Ø ≥ 60 mm or 2M, depth ≥ 60 mm
- Switching: Relay
|What's In the Box?
- Technical specification.
|| 12 Months
|| Qubino Support