The Qubino Lighting Relay Dimmer is a discrete module for remotely dimming your lights via a Z-Wave gateway such as nCube. The module supports low-voltage halogen lamps with electronic transformer, dimmable compact fluorescent lights and dimmable LED bulbs. Moreover, it measures the power consumption of electrical devices and supports the connection of a digital temperature sensor.
Things you can do with the Qubino Lighting Relay and nCube Home
Gentle wake up
You can set the lights in your bedroom to slowly switch on in the morning for a gentle wake up
You can set the lights to dim whenever your kids are going to bed and then set them to completely switch off some time later.
- Occupies a smaller volume than comparable modules of any other brand and will fit easily in any flush mounting box.
- Can measure the power consumption of the connected electrical device and itself has an extremely low power consumption of just 0.7 W.
- Can operate across a wide temperature range, from a chilly -10˚C to a scorching 40˚C (14˚–104˚F)
- Extremely small size and a specially designed casing mean that connecting the module inside a flush mounting box is simplicity itself.
- Power supply: 110 - 230 VAC ±10%
50 / 60 Hz, (24–30 VDC)
- Rated load current of AC output (resistive load) *: 0.6 A / 230 VAC
- Rated load current of DC output (resistive load): 0.85 A / 30 VDC
- Output circuit power of AC output (resistive load): 140 W (230 VAC)
- Output circuit power of DC output (resistive load): 21 W (24 VDC)
- Power measurement accuracy: +/- 2 W
- Digital temperature sensor range
(sensor must be ordered separately): -50° ~ +125°C
- Operation temperature: -10° ~ +40°C
- Distance: up to 30 m indoors
(depending on building materials)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 41.8 x 36.8 x 15.4 mm
- Electricity consumption: 0.7 W
- For installation in boxes: Ø ≥ 60 mm or 2 M, depth ≥ 60 mm
- Switching: MOSFET (trailing edge)
|What's In the Box?
- Technical specifications.
|| 12 Months
|| Qubino Support