The Danfoss Connected Thermostatic Radiator Valves (TRV) are Z-Wave stand-alone, programmable radiator thermostats. TRVs enable you to set a comfortable temperature for each room but it’s a chore manually turning them up and down every day. With the Danfoss TRVs connected to nCube you can set a heating schedule per room.
Automations you can do
Things you can do with the Danfoss TRV and nCube
Energy SavingUsed in conjunction with a door/window sensor, you can set the Danfoss TRVs to automatically switch off whenever the window is opened to save energy heating that room.
Warm roomUsed in conjunction with a door/window sensor, you can set the Danfoss TRVs to automatically set the heat to a comfortable temperature whenever there is someone in the room.
Warm Welcome HomeYou can set the Danfoss TRVs to automatically set the heat to a comfortable temperature whenever you arrive home or at a specific time of the day.
Room Heating ControlYou can also set the Danfoss TRVs to a different temperature in each room and at a specific time and day.
And Many more....
Product Overview- Thermostatic Radiator Valve (TRV) that can be controlled by a Z-Wave network controller.
- Easily fitted to most radiator types
- Can be controlled wirelessly via the Z-Wave network or manually using the unit's three buttons.
Technical Specification- Technology: Z-Wave (868.42MHz)
- Z-Wave SDK: v4.5
- Thermostat temperature range: 4 - 28°C
- Control: The units Setpoint can be changed by the Z-Wave controller
- Backlit LCD: displays temperature
- 3-button operation: '+' and '-' adjustment, inclusion and exclusion
- Adapters: Supplied with RA and M30 x 1.5(K) valve adapters
- Power: 2x AA batteries (1-year lifespan)
- Dimensions: 91 (L) x 51mm (Dia)
- Part Number: 014G0013
What’s in the box- Pre-mounted adapter for Danfoss RA valves,
- Two alkaline AA batteries,
- 2 mm Allen key
- Quick Guide in languages English, German, Danish, Dutch, French, Polish, Swedish and Finnish.