The Aeotec Smart Multisensor Version 6 is a powerful detector packing in 6 different sensors: motion, temperature, light levels, humidity, vibration (Seismic) & UV. The sensor is battery powered (or powered by the included USB cable) and can be mounted wherever is convenient in the home.
Things you can do with the Aeotec Multisensor and nCube Home
Let your home tell you what’s going on when you are away
You can set up the Aeotec motion sensor to send you a notification of any motion detected in your home when you are away or on holiday.
Forget about the light switch
You can automate the lights to switch on whenever the Aeotec motion sensor detects movement and you are present at home.
Scare off the Intruder
You can also set the lights to switch on and the music to a very loud volume whenever the Aeotec motion sensor detects movement and you‘re not home.
The perfect wake up
You can adjust the coffee machine to start, the music to play and the lights to slowly switch on at the right intensity when the Aeotec detects motion in the morning.
- AES-128 encryption security over Z-Wave.
- Detects motion using a passive IR sensor.
- Measures temperature, light levels, UV, Humidity, motion and even vibrations.
- Simple installation - wall, ceiling or shelf.
- Battery powered or optionally powered via USB.
- Theft and tamper protection.
- Optional ceiling recessed mount.
- Z-Wave (868.42MHz).
- 4-in-1 Sensor: Motion, temperature, Light and accelerometer.
- Motion sensor can be mounted up to 5m height and 120 degree coverage.
- Tamper Alarm: Yes.
- 150m free distance, 30m indoors.
- Power: 2x CR123A (3.6V) batteries (supplied).
- Dimensions: 42mm square at the base.
|What's In the Box?
- Mounting arm
- Double-sided mounting tape
- USB cable.
|| 12 Months
|| Aeotec Support