We really hope you enjoy your nCube, but if for any reason you want to return the package and request a refund, our policy exceeds the legal minimum requirements.
- You can return your nCube package to us for replacement or full refund (product and postage) within 14 days of receiving the product from us – no questions asked – provided it is unused and in original packaging.
- If you use standard Royal Mail signed-for postage we will even reimburse return postage.
- We test all products before sending them, but if they are faulty within 6 months we will replace them free of charge including standard Royal Mail signed-for postage.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer a free replacement or refund if you damage or attempt to repair any of the devices – PLEASE contact us first if you are having any issues as we really don’t want to have to enforce this clause. Please contact us with the serial numbers of the devices so we can arrange for return or replacement prior to sending anything to us.
- Refunds are processed within 30 days of receiving the product back from you in satisfactory condition.
- We will give you a full refund if we do not manage to deliver the product to you within 30 days.
- We will only refund back to the credit/debit card used to purchase.
- You will need to provide evidence of purchase from us to be entitled to a refund or replacement. This can be either our receipt or bank/credit card statement.
This does not affect your statutory rights.